VIRGILIO SANTANA RIPOLL
Main Practice Areas
Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Real Estate and Condominium Law
Corporate and Business Law
Civil Law (Contracts, Torts, Estates)
International Trade and Investment
Mergers and Acquisitions
Members of the following organizations:
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
International Bar Association (IBA)
Dominican Bar Association (CARD)
Dominican Real Estate Association (AEI)
American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAMDR)
National Association of Youth Businessmen of the Dom. Rep. (ANJE)
Playa Dorada Golf Club
Dominican Society of Geology (SODOGEO)
Extensive knowledge of the Finance and Money Markets which has lead him to occupy important positions in different companies overseas and nationwide.
Virgilio Santana Ripoll has the experience of achieving the following studies and positions:
- Bachelor degree in International Business Trade & Commerce from University of Phoenix in 2005.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from University of Washington in 2006.
- Universidad Dominicana O&M Doctor of Law (J.D.),
- International Business Trade and Tax Law. 2006.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at Georgetown University 2008.
- General Finances and Accounting at Utesa in 1998.
He is has been the acting as President-CEO for Santana Ripoll & Assoc since January 2009 and Principal Lawyer / Managing Director.
Santana Ripoll & Assoc., is a private law office established in the city of Puerto Plata, providing nationwide legal services in many areas including foreign investment, corporate and commercial, international trade, mining, insurance and real estate.
As a result of the sustained efforts of our staff, Santana Ripoll & Assoc., enjoys a prestigious reputation worldwide for diligent service to its clients, and is one of the few law firms within Dominican Republic which provides such specialized services in Mining Law, Legal and Financial Advisory.